"Say YES to Success! Assembly
This is an elementary school assembly about success, goal setting, perseverance, and testing strategies. This engaging performance by Razzle Bam Boom motivates students to make positive choices in school and in life.
By the end of the assembly, students will understand five strategies to being a "G.R.E.A.T." student.
- Goals - Know what you want to do.
- Retry - Don't give up. Try, try again.
- Excel - Always do your very best.
- Attention - Focus on the most important things.
- Train- Practice until you are GREAT.
Though this program is an ideal way to boost student and teacher morale and motivation at any time of the year, for principals or PTA assembly coordinators looking for great assembly ideas, “Say YES to Success!” is particularly appropriate for the following:
- Kick-off the school year spirit assembly
- Red Ribbon Week school assembly
- A standardized test preparation assembly
At the principal’s request, Mark and Obediah will include a short fun segment about the value of doing one’s best on a standardized test. School principals may also request for the performers to refer to a school slogan.
It was hilarious! It had a great message. I have some students who needed to hear that sometimes we fail but we have to try and try again. I laughed so hard I was practically crying. I saw that my students had the same reaction. Thank you!
Tierra Vista Elementary, Oxnard, Calif
A+. Fabulous fun! interactive with important content.
Stone Creek Elementary, Irvine, Calif.