H2O, Where Did You Go?
Southern California school assembly
Mark & Obediah present the musical: “H2O, Where Did You Go?”. This curriculum based assembly teaches K-6 students about the following concepts in an extremely fun way.
- The amount of fresh water we each use daily.
- The difference between salt water and fresh water.
- How water gets to our homes.
- How we each can save water.
- Water is vital for living things.
- The water cycle.
- The three states of matter.
- Gravity’s effect on water.
- How to prevent water pollution in storm drains.
“Stellar assembly! The presenters kept the students attention the entire time. Excellent mixture of comedy, music, and learning. Thank for an outstanding assembly!!”
~Tim Nordstrom, Principal, Village Elem., Victorville, Ca.
“A+. My students and I loved the performance. I enjoyed the music and the enthusiasm of the the performers. They were entertaining and knowledgable. I loved that they got the students involved because student involvement encourages learning. Finally, I appreciated that the presenters chose students across grade levels.”
~Lisa Velasquez, 3rd grade teacher, Mar Vista Elem., Oxnard, Ca.